If you’re like me, we studied the Ten Commandments when we were kids and most of us were taught to memorize all of them. Why don’t we take a good look at them again and see which ones we remember? Let’s pay special attention to # 1 through #4 and speak them out to the Lord.
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
2. You shall not make unto thee any graven image.
3. You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God.
4. Remember the sabbath day and keep it holy.
5. Honor your father and your mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bare false witness against your neighbor.
10. You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.
The Lord keeps careful watch over our thoughts, intentions, and actions. His holy name in Hebrew is El Roy (the God who sees). Let’s make it our goal that what ever our Father, El Roy sees in all the ways we fulfill His commands pleases Him, and we are pleased with ourselves.
God Bless Your Day
Jesus Loves You
We would love to hear from you!
Please Email us at: Pastors@NotesOnLife.org
Sign our Guestbook at: NotesOnLife.org/guestbook
♦ Subscribe ♦ Unsubscribe
© 2020 Notes On Life - Use freely for the furtherance of the Gospel!
Watch our TV Program 24/7: NotesOnLife.org/tv
-Messages sent every Monday through Friday-
(If you are NOT seeing these daily check your SPAM or TRASH Folders)
Please share this message with someone who needs it!